Become a Certified Agile Marketing Specialist and discover cutting edge techniques for applying Agile to Marketing. Train with 2 highly experienced Agile Marketing practitioners!
The Certified Agile Marketing Specialist™ (CAMS) is a two-day course taught by a Certified Agile Marketing Trainer™ (CAMT). The CAMS course is designed to cover all the basics of Agile as applied to Marketing activities. The application of Agile's iterative approach within the marketing domain allows for the ability to rapidly discover which marketing campaigns yield the best results sooner rather than later.
The CAMS is certified by the Agile Marketing Academy. Their mission is to create a standardised knowledge-base and best practices for how corporations, business owners and individuals leverage rapid learning cycles to enhance marketing systems.
You get two trainers
Your courses are led by two highly experienced, Agile Marketing practitioners and instructors who are super energetic, passionate and fun. Training with two instructors ensures a broader variety of war stories, more dynamic delivery, not to mention more parallel processing power to answer all questions thrown at us!
Maria Matarelli is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) who travels the world on one-way tickets, consulting and training companies on how to reach true agility. In addition to applications of Agile in IT, Maria and her team have been applying Agile to the Marketing realm with incredible results. After founding the Agile Marketing Academy, Maria and a team of experienced trainers are dedicated to bringing Agile outside of the normal applications.
Maria is one of the first Certified Agile Marketing Trainers (CAMT) and is the Founder and President of Formula Ink, an international consulting company. Maria consults and speaks globally in a variety of locations including Chicago, New York, Hawaii, Sweden, Istanbul, Vancouver, Morocco, Shanghai and many other locations.
Colin Tan is, without doubt, one of Australia’s most popular Agile trainers having now trained over 11,000 Scrum Masters, Product Owners and delivery team members both locally and globally. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and is an accomplished Agile Coach, leading the charge for Scrum’s use outside of the tech space with a special focus in the marketing sphere.
He is a regular conference speaker, a guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, and is on the board of directors of Scrum Australia, the peak national entity responsible for the Regional Scrum Gathering conferences.
This course covers
- Traditional marketing vs. Agile Marketing
- Agile Marketing mindset and Manifesto
- What are funnels? User Stories and brainstorming
- Problem solving and solutions
- Avatars and persona crafting
- Agile Marketing Canvas
- Hypothesis Visualisation
- Hunt for the 80/20
- Sales letter writing
- Message to market match
- Lead magnets
- Testing and traffic
- Agile Marketing tools
- First increment testing
- Q & A and Retrospective
- Recap of day one
- Review increments
- Agile Marketing recap
- Tracking for conversions
- Pixels: Tracking, Retargeting, Conversion
- Business Manager - avatars and audience review
- Creating and launching your first ads
- Agile techniques and launching your first ads
- Daily Standup and Taskboard overview
- Determining a sustainable pace
- Fibonaccis and relative sizing
- Launch, iterations and split testing
- Project simulation
- Building on your funnel
- Analytics and review
- Agile Marketing Canvas gallery walk
- Exam (taken in class) & certificate distribution
- To keep you energised and at your peak, we provide you with plenty of nourishment. An awesome hot lunch is provided as well as delicious mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks and drinks.
- One year membership in the Agile Marketing Academy.
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute).
- PMI-ACP: This course counts as 14 of the 21 contact hours needed to be eligible for the PMI-ACP certification.
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for anyone in a marketing role, including managers, project team members, stakeholders, and anyone who wants to understand how to apply Agile to get results beyond just IT and in the Marketing arena.
Group Bookings and Invoices
We also offer discounts for group bookings and invoicing as a method of payment. For more information please contact us now.
Refund, Replacement and Postponement Policy
If you have booked onto a course and aren't able to make your course date please refer to our Refund, Replacement and Postponement Policy