Private customised Agile training for your HR team
Our Agile HR course is specifically designed to help HR teams transform the way they work by adopting and applying Agile practices and principles.
This one-day interactive and engaging course will challenge HR to think differently and take a step forward into future ways of working. Your HR team will not only learn about Agile through its specific roles and activities, but will explore how Agile can be applied to delivering all facets of the employee life cycle - from developing your employee value proposition, to managing the operations of your talent acquisition team, to the design and delivery of your talent management processes, and all the way to developing your next capability offering. Whatever is included in your HR strategy can be delivered using Agile.
This course will benefit all roles in HR including HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellence roles and HR Services. We will give your HR team a hands-on experience working in Sprints, with the tools they need to adopt this back in the workplace.
This workshop covers
- Introduction to Agile
- What Agile means for HR
- The trends and challenges forcing HR to evolve
- Understanding the Scrum framework
- The Scrum roles, activities and artifacts applied specifically for HR
- How Scrum is being applied to deliver the HR strategy and employee experience
- How to run effective Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- What it means to be a self-organising HR Scrum team
- Inviting non-HR stakeholders to help deliver your HR promise
- Managing Business-as-Usual activities
- Identifying Agile HR starting points
Additional course details
This course is run on-site, or a suitable training venue can be arranged.
What's included in each course?
The entire Mike Cohn Signature Series book collection
Your team will be given a copy of the entire Mike Cohn Signature Series to kick-start their Agile library. These books contain a wealth of information to help your team as they mature in their Agile approach, and start mastering more advanced practices and techniques.