Learn how to apply Agile project budgeting and financial techniques!
Are you confident in the financial picture that you’re presenting to stakeholders whilst moving to Agile ways of working? If you have implemented, or are about to move to Agile - you’ll find financial considerations will differ when presenting your project’s value.
Relying solely on your accountant is not an option when you have the responsibility to deliver in a fast-paced Agile world. In this one-day course, we will work with you to ensure your financial environment is risk-free for your project’s budget and financial success.
This course covers
- An introduction to project financial concepts to ensure you understand the jargon.
- A deep dive into CAPEX, OPEX and R&D in Agile. This can be vastly different to your current ways of working and can make or break your project budget.
- Different contract models and understanding how these impact your project.
- Financial planning for your project.
- How to link Agile estimation with project budget setting.
- Looking at how to integrate finance into your Product Backlog planning and Sprint Reviews.
- Industry examples and case studies to ensure that you are comfortable with implementation in the real-world.
What's included in each course?
A copy of Forgetting the Money: A 10 Step framework to Harness True Project Value
When attending our in-person session, you’ll receive your very own copy of “Forgetting the Money: A 10 step framework to harness true project value”. A practical guide on the best way to implement project accounting ways of working within your environment.
Workbooks to help you connect with the course
You will receive a fill-in-the-gaps workbook to use and follow along with during the course. This has been specifically designed to help reinforce key learnings.
Who Should Attend
Project Accountants, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Officers, Project Co-ordinators, Project Management Professionals (PMPs) and PRINCE2 Practitioners interested in learning and applying Agile project budgeting techniques to their projects or organisations will all benefit from this course.